Hi team, I'm new to bee keeping as a hobby. I have purchased a nuc which has been in my hive for a week now. The nuc came with an oxalic strip already in the hive. I am unsure whether to continue another treatment with say ApiGuard in the spring now or wait until autumn. Any guidance would be much appreciated.