Charity Calendar ??

Welcome to NZ Beekeepers+
Would you like to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mark Lawrence

Founder Member
Christchurch
Experience
Breeder
Hmmmm….. I had a thought…… fund raising calender….. southbee as Mama December….🤪
Its supposed to be warm tomorrrow ….. 12 people could get risky with their smokers, veils and tools ….. Dennis?
I initially had a laugh @James. But it would be a great fundraiser for a charity. Nothing too risque😎 Good press for NZ beekeepers. May go viral😆

southbee

Gold
Southland
Experience
Commercial
Hmmmm….. I had a thought…… fund raising calender….. southbee as Mama December….🤪
Its supposed to be warm tomorrrow ….. 12 people could get risky with their smokers, veils and tools ….. Dennis?
:ROFLMAO:great idea! Surely there'll be 12 risky people for 12 risky pictures for a good cause. Will keep that in mind when I'm getting too hot at work tomorrow!! Couldn't give it to any beekeepers in need so, because we'd all put our hands up....

• Haha
Reactions: Mark Lawrence

Mark Lawrence

Founder Member
Christchurch
Experience
Breeder
Is it possible to do a digital calendar (no printing on paper)? Purchasers can download but still pay a fee so the funds go to the charity. @Grant (or anyone) any ideas on a way to do that?

Grant

Staff member
Founder Member
Platinum
Is it possible to do a digital calendar (no printing on paper)? Purchasers can download but still pay a fee so the funds go to the charity. @Grant (or anyone) any ideas on a way to do that?
Yeah you can do that and you can do it through the resources section

southbee

Gold
Southland
Experience
Commercial
I ditched beekeeping in favour for fishing today.....far too hot for work!! Would have only produced a pic of me asleep in the shade, but I'll keep working on the idea. Any other lady beekeepers keen for nice pic out there?

Reactions: Rob McInnes
canterbury
Experience
Commercial
Uhhuh ….. I generally just ridebin a halter…. The grey on the right we bred…. Out of the mare from hell ….. El Eshkar bint Mashenka.Dad came down from Saudi.
Whero has none of his mums temperament, but has his Dads stamina
Pure bred Arab….. short on one vertebrea…. And a brain in his noggin.

southbee

Gold
Southland
Experience
Commercial
How about everyone who wants to contribute puts pic's in the resource section as @Grant suggested, then they can be sorted and put in a calendar. This way we hopefully get a wide selection and enough to pull out 12 suiting pictures. It'd be nice to get a variety of pictures and from a variety of people, wouldn't worry about 'too risqué' or 'not risqué enough', don't overthink it, just a fun thing to happen, hopefully! Anyway, I have a tummy full of pizza and red wine, so will put my hand up to help to organise it.

Reactions: James

Grant

Staff member
Founder Member
Platinum
You’d want the images to go to you direct. Then when you’ve made the calendar you can upload it as a paid pdf. Allowing people to ‘buy’ a copy when they download it.

If the images are posted before being made into a calendar people will download those and you won’t get your charity money.

Reactions: southbee

southbee

Gold
Southland
Experience
Commercial
You’d want the images to go to you direct. Then when you’ve made the calendar you can upload it as a paid pdf. Allowing people to ‘buy’ a copy when they download it.

If the images are posted before being made into a calendar people will download those and you won’t get your charity money.
Thank you @Grant, what's the best way for people to send me their pic's please, that it all stays within the rules of the forum?