Country Life: Radio NZ

Welcome to NZ Beekeepers+
Would you like to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I did an interview with RNZ's Carol Stiles several weeks back. Here is part of what she recorded over several hours of my rambling. I'm always impressed how the editing and cutting and pasting can seem to make it all into a coherent whole, rather than the blah-blah-blah of the original...

• Thanks
Reactions: Grant and Nadia

Mark Lawrence

Founder Member
Christchurch
Experience
Breeder
I did an interview with RNZ's Carol Stiles several weeks back. Here is part of what she recorded over several hours of my rambling. I'm always impressed how the editing and cutting and pasting can seem to make it all into a coherent whole, rather than the blah-blah-blah of the original...

Nice job Nick. Enjoyed listening to you on Country Life this morning.

Hawkes Bay
Experience
Commercial
I like the picture of the apiarist magazine. I only ever saw a couple of copies but I do remember my grandfather referring to it as Kevin's crummy Chronicle.
I had never heard about the patenting of honey creaming. I guess my father and grandfather knew all about it but it is only now that I'm becoming close to being part of history that I have become more interested in it.

Dave Black

Gold
BOP Club
Bay of Plenty
Experience
Retired
Nicely done Nick, came across very well I thought. It is of course available on the RNZ. programme list for those who want to catch up or couldn't quite believe it the first time!