Cut throat beekeeping in NZ

Welcome to NZ Beekeepers+
Would you like to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hawkes Bay
Experience
Commercial
That article was from an interview I did over a month ago. If you want a more up-to-date rant then if you have the ROVA app you can listen to my pearls of wisdom on magics rural exchange 11th of July round about 7.30 A.m.
I am not that fond of interviews and they tend to ask questions that need a three-hour answer but I did my best and probably only offended half the beehavers in New Zealand.

Bay of Plenty
Experience
Commercial
That article was from an interview I did over a month ago. If you want a more up-to-date rant then if you have the ROVA app you can listen to my pearls of wisdom on magics rural exchange 11th of July round about 7.30 A.m.
I am not that fond of interviews and they tend to ask questions that need a three-hour answer but I did my best and probably only offended half the beehavers in New Zealand.
Was an excellent interview @John B. Had to chuckle when Hamish McKay said it was the first he had heard about the crash of the Manuka prices. He always asks the wrong people eg Karin Kos or the big enterprises that are bleeding us smaller commercials. Let's see if he does any further investigative journalism.