Ummmm, I cared. I just thought rather than randomly adding lots of dishwashing powder to water, there might be a solution that works well. Sorry for asking. But I appreciate you telling me what ratio you used.
Sorry, I was not trying to be smart or anything.
I always thought that Alcohol wash was too expensive. And I did not like using Meths, as the colour made it difficult to see the mites.
I have used spraying lacquer thinners as that is clear, but also expensive.
Straight water works also, but not as quick as soapy water.
The soap breaks the surface tension of the water and causes the bees and mites to drown very quickly.
The standard dishwash worked well but as I said the foam made it difficult to see thru the jar.
The machine dish wash has a low (nil) suds level and as it comes out of the household budget, then it was also cost effective.
I could not see any point in making the mix and stronger than what I used but I am sure it will work with a lot less and also a lot more. So we get back to my answer of, Who cares how much you use, just test to make sure it works for you.