Resource icon

HiveHub Phone App User Guide 2021

No permission to download
Welcome to NZ Beekeepers+
Would you like to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Grant

Staff member
Founder Member
Platinum
Grant submitted a new resource:

HiveHub Phone App User Guide - Welcome to the HiveHub phone app – for beekeeping on the go.

You can use the HiveHub app to notify cases of AFB. And to deregister and register apiaries using the map. All while you’re on location at the apiary. Don’t worry if you’re out of cell coverage at the apiary – the HiveHub app will store any information you enter for 24 hours – so just make sure you get back in cell coverage within 24 hours. It’s important to note that the app doesn’t do everything. You’ll still need to use the computer version of HiveHub to:
  • Submit ADR, Colony...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Mark Lawrence
Christchurch
Experience
Hobbyist
The old Apiweb used to highlight apiaries as red (AFB in area) or blue (no AFB in area).

I can’t find this information on the app. Am I missing it, or did they phase this out?

Mummzie

Staff member
Tasman
Experience
Hobbyist
The old Apiweb used to highlight apiaries as red (AFB in area) or blue (no AFB in area).

I can’t find this information on the app. Am I missing it, or did they phase this out?
On the My Apiaries tab, there is a Risk High section under the list of Apiaries, where I assume they would be listed. . Mine is empty- Phew - maybe someone else can confirm that's the case.