How much longer to wait for Bioforme

Welcome to NZ Beekeepers+
Would you like to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Christchurch
Experience
Hobbyist
Does anyone have insights on when, if ever, we’re going to see Bioforme frames appear?

Although I’m just a humble hobby keeper, I really like the idea of “plastic” durability, no foundation hassles, and no plastic. I’ll have to run mine past a saw to get them down to ¾ though.

• Agree
Reactions: Mummzie

Grant

Staff member
Founder Member
Platinum
I don't know where they are from or how they are made, but I'm assuming it's a covid supply issue?

Dunedin
Experience
Semi Commercial
I got an email from ecrotek 3 weeks ago saying my free bioforme frame was ready to ship. Haven't seen it yet...
The email did say "if your address has changed since you applied for the bioforme frame you can use the link below to update...".
I took this to mean I didn't need to do anything.

Reactions: Josh and tommy dave
Bay of Plenty
Experience
Commercial
I got an email from ecrotek 3 weeks ago saying my free bioforme frame was ready to ship. Haven't seen it yet...
The email did say "if your address has changed since you applied for the bioforme frame you can use the link below to update...".
Wood and wax is a better bio frame

Reactions: kaihoka

tommy dave

Gold
BOP Club
mostly wellington, sometimes dunedin
Experience
Hobbyist
same here.
Three weeks ago they were saying the frames were coming, given the intervening lockdown etc i can see how there might have been some delays since then

Reactions: Josh