Historic: Visualising the data...

Welcome to NZ Beekeepers+
Would you like to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NickWallingford

BOP Club
Tauranga
Experience
Retired
For many years I maintained a spreadsheet of NBA history, recording such things as the Pres, VP and Exec, the conference venue, life members.

I've now got it publicly available, after doing some creative fixing so that you can scroll up/down/left/right but leave the headings in place.

NBA History

But while I was doing that, I also sorted out a 'data visualisation' I did some time ago, so it too can be public. This was an attempt to record the NBA Pres, VP and Exec for each year of the 100 year history.

It doesn't present any 'new' information, but makes it fun to see the range of contributions to the NBA back then...

NBA Executive Visualisation

Bay of Plenty
Experience
Commercial
For many years I maintained a spreadsheet of NBA history, recording such things as the Pres, VP and Exec, the conference venue, life members.

I've now got it publicly available, after doing some creative fixing so that you can scroll up/down/left/right but leave the headings in place.

NBA History

But while I was doing that, I also sorted out a 'data visualisation' I did some time ago, so it too can be public. This was an attempt to record the NBA Pres, VP and Exec for each year of the 100 year history.

It doesn't present any 'new' information, but makes it fun to see the range of contributions to the NBA back then...

NBA Executive Visualisation
The CEO from 2011-2015 was Daniel Paul. If I take my years on the APINZ board as well, it'll be 10yrs for me. Time to retire I think.

NickWallingford

BOP Club
Tauranga
Experience
Retired
I think I have them recorded correctly, but (esp if you're using a phone and/or slow connection to Internet) the first column is somewhat slow to update. But it does get there eventually.